Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Vote

I am trying to decide on a crib set for our little guy since we only have 3 months left! I originally was drawn to the brown and blue... like the rest of my house. When Ben saw this he said he didn't want another Brown and Blue room. So I started searching for other colors and found this cute Green and Brown Set, which I really like and have tons of ideas for. Well, Ben apparantly doesn't want a green room and really wants a Blue room, so he is accepting a little bit of brown if he has too. So here are my top two choices. Picture something like beadboard on the bottom of the wall and either Blue or Green to match the cribsets on top. Let me know what you think!



13 comments:

Jessica said...

I vote for the one that YOU--not Ben---likes best. You have to carry that baby and pop it out--you should decide!

Natalie Wright said...

I am so sorry Ben, the brown and blue are far superior. And they fit Alyson's personality and style far better than the green. Sorry!

Natalie

Leslie said...

DEFINITELY the blue...LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! If I were having another boy (no, I am not pregnant!) Then I would TOTALLY be getting that one!

Heather said...

love the second one too. so fun!

Julie said...

Either, but I kinda like the green one. And it's not the color, it's the pattern. If the green one came in blue, that would be my vote! Good luck!

Jenny C said...

I like the green...

Anonymous said...

I still like them both! But I think you should go with the Twinkle one because it will mix up your house a little bit. Even though we love blue and brown still!

DJ and Kristin said...

My vote is the bottom one. I love it!!

Jenny Lynes said...

I am kind of liking the green! They are both super cute, though. It may be that the first picture with the green shows the entire room with all the cute accessories that makes me like it better! They are both darling, though!

Kirstine said...

Congrats on a boy. I didn't know. so for the colors, love them both sorry no help here.

Parkinson Family said...

i also love blue and brown and the set is really cute, but i like the stars on the other one
good luck, i think either one will be cute!

Jessica said...

I wanna know which one won out :) Have you decided?

Tiffany said...

Yup, I like the one with the stars, I almost got one just like it, but Brian didn't like the star thing, so maybe I'm just picking it because I didn't get it! Good luck!