Wow. I've been behind on your blog. finally got to reading about two months worth today, and it sounds like you've had an amazing summer. I can't believe all the fun things you guys do as a family. It gives me great ideas for when Lexi is a little bigger next year.
Oh, and I love the fact that you're good at getting family pictures taken often. We really need to do that. I love your new picture on top of the blog. Where did you get that taken?
9 comments:
OH my GOSH! I can't stop laughing! Avery LOVES this picture too. She keeps saying "oooo pretty shoes"
Oh no! You are in for TROUBLE. She is one cute little mama!
Keep that picture, but don't ever let her see it!
So funny!!! :) BTW - I love the cute family picture at the top of your blog. :)
Wow. I've been behind on your blog. finally got to reading about two months worth today, and it sounds like you've had an amazing summer. I can't believe all the fun things you guys do as a family. It gives me great ideas for when Lexi is a little bigger next year.
Your kids are so cute too!!!
Oh, and I love the fact that you're good at getting family pictures taken often. We really need to do that. I love your new picture on top of the blog. Where did you get that taken?
HA! I about died! I can't wait to show Woodson! By the way, I LOVE your new family picture on top! Is it one natalie took?
I love it just love it, I think you should let her wear it to church, i see nothing wrong!
Post a Comment