Saturday, August 1, 2009

Reunions

This summer has been full of reunions. Starting with Ben's 10 year High School reunion on June 22nd; which we don't have pictures of because we didn't take the camera in. Then we had 2 family reunions one with Ben's family and one with my Mom's extended family. Followed by my Seminary Council reunion which was totally fun, but again no pictures taken of any of them! The first week of July my friend Emily was up from Arizona.
We decided to meet up at a Splash Park in Herriman which was so fun, and I actually brought my camera!



Her mom and sister in law were also there and we had a wonderful time chatting and catching up on each other's families. We both moved into our houses in 4th grade. We lived kitty corner from each other and were best friends almost instantly. We would spend hours in her basement dressing up barbies and playing with her awesome Barbie House! Thanks for being such a great friend Em! I'm glad we can still talk like we always did.
The next day I arranged to meet up for lunch with two of my other best friends. Tiffany is moving across the country, so it was fun to talk to her and get the details. Tricia (on the right) is going to teach Choir at Riverton High this year! (my great almamater) It was so fun to hear how the dating world is these days. She had some great stories and I caught myself giving her dating advice when I haven't actually dated for 6 1/2 years. Don't listen to me Tricia. I don't know what I'm talking about. It was so fun to catch up with these two and we could have stayed and talked for several more hours at least! Lets do it again soon!

2 comments:

McDougal Family said...

Cute pictures! It was so much fun to see you and your cute kids! I'm so glad you were able to come!! We have to make sure and get together more often when I am up there to visit!

Singinmame said...

That was so fun! We need to play soon. :)