We decided to go visit Grandpa Harper for Halloween, Grandma Harper had been out of town for a week and he was feeling a bit lonely. We headed up in the early afternoon and Grandpa watched the kids while we went to the Temple. When we got home we changed into our costumes, had some dinner and headed out around the neighborhood. Both of the kids were pretty exhausted before we went. Especially Garett, he was so tired!
Grace's favorite Princess (for this month) is Snow White. She worked really hard to earn this dress by being so great at Preschool! She decided that since she was Snow White that I should be the Wicked Witch. I did have a basket of Poisonous Apples to share! (Grace was not thrilled about having to take pictures before we left.... can you tell?)
2 comments:
Very nice costumes! Love the nose. You guys are so cute.
Way to go Al, I really need to get back in the halloween spirit. You guys look great!
Post a Comment