Clarissa and David got married Jan 5th. It was a fun day starting with a yummy luncheon. Grace was sooo excited to be dressed up in her fancy dress, and see Aunt Rissa in her Princess dress!

After the luncheon we headed over to the reception center to get ready for the wedding. The first thing I noticed was her beautiful cake!

Grace REALLY wanted to be involved in the wedding. She had to practice walking down the stairs. Unfortunately this was a no kid kind of wedding and Grace spent the time downstairs with some babyistters. She didn't realize she was missing the actual wedding until I told her and then she cried for about 10 minutes. I had no idea she wanted to see the Wedding part so much!

She was consoled somewhat when Aunt Cynthi let her carry around her bouquet.

Garett had a hayday escaping for us as much as he could. This kid loves to be chased.

Grace had to try the stair walk again, this time like Cinderella.

The reception was wonderful with lots of yummy food.
David and Clarissa Apple, cutting their cake.

Then the real fun began! Rissa and Gpa Harper dancing.

Daddy and Gracie Dancing.

Garett had been sick and messed up his cute wedding clothes. Luckily I brought his jammies so he had something to wear!

Grace was so enthralled with Rissa the whole day. She wanted the full attention of the Princess and loved dancing with her.
I got in a fun dance with Garett. He loves to move!

We polished off the night with some yummy cake!


We are so happy to have David be part of the family! Congrats David and Rissa!
That week we were really blessed. We each took a turn with the stomach flu, but for the day of the wedding we were all healthy! We we so glad not to miss it!
No comments:
Post a Comment