Saturday, August 27, 2011

Farm Country

Back in June, when Sophie was brand new, and I was exhausted,and Grace was stir crazy, she begged to go to the farm almost everyday. She would frequently tell me that we needed to get out of the house, and then suggest the farm. We finally made it two days before she started school. The baby cow was really glad she came, it kept trying to eat her leg.


We waited in line FOREVER to ride the ponies, but it was worth it. The kids loved it!





Sophie was perfect like always, just hanging out and happy to be there. I LOVE that baby!





Grace told me the other day that I will be happy to have her gone to school so she won't be around to maul Sophie. That poor baby does get A LOT of love from her sister!


We were wiped out from the heat, but I'm glad we made it to the farm this summer!



No comments: