Okay... the good news.... I'm coming home! I'll be home on May 16th! HOORAY!!!! The bad news.... my brother-in-law is getting married May 22nd and I have nothing to wear! I know "there's tons of shopping in Singapore Alyson, why don't you just find something there?" The answer- All maternity clothes are either really expensive, or really ugly and made of polyester.
So I'm asking for all your help. The colors of the wedding are HOT PINK and Dark Navy Blue. Probably not my first choices, but I do love pink. So please please please in your shopping over the next month keep your eyes out for CUTE HOT PINK maternity dresses or tops. I'm really not showing a ton right now but I should be popping anytime and will definately have a tummy showing at least a little by the wedding. I appreciate all your help and can't wait to come home and see you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'll e-mail you, I have a cute top, if I can find it online, that could be super cute with a white skirt or something. Yeah, I'll find your e-mail. Oh, does Ben get to come too, or is he getting home after you?
We're coming home together. I'm so excited!
Yeah!1 I am glad you are coming home!!
I totally feel your pain! On my quest to find MYSELF some decent maternity clothes, I will keep you in mind. How come when youre not the one pregnant, maternity clothes look so cute, but then it's youre turn and they all are hideous? I hate that! (and if you need a cute 'do for the wedding...they are my FAVORITE and I haven't been able to do very many since leaving the salon;)
Post a Comment