Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's A.....

....Boy?.....maybe.....The Dr said it's an 80% chance. But his ultrasound machine is ancient and he wasn't confident. Maybe it's there, maybe it's a shadow. He couldn't guarantee anything. So I'm not buying blue yet. I'm actually still a little in shock, I was so sure it was a girl, and I'm working on getting my excitement up to par. So I've scheduled with a Dr in Utah and will hopefully have another ultrasound shortly after I get home and then we'll know for sure. I'm excited to get home and see a normal Dr. I scheduled my appointment last night and they said to bring in any lab results, and I was like, "um they haven't done any lab tests". The receptionist was a little shocked. At least at my next ultrasound if it is really a boy I'll have prepared myself to be really excited about it. I'll keep you all posted.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you to come back and have a normal doctor. It's got to be a little scary and if I were you I'd be glad I was going to be back for the birth. It's the best to have a boy and a girl!

DJ and Kristin said...

Ok I am really excited for you, but I will wait to see what the Utah Doctor says, but really I am very happy. Counting the days until you come home!!!

The Cowleys said...

Congrats...for now anyway! We'll see right?

Anonymous said...

Boys are so fun. I guess we'll see if he stays a boy, huh. What doctor did you end up deciding on ?

Alyson said...

I decided to go to Mount Timpanogos Women's Health Center... I think that's the official name. All the Doctors sounded good (at least WAY better than the one here) so I just picked one. If I don't like it I can always change right?

Leslie said...

Okay...wow...I am really behind on your blog! SO MANY FUN THINGS! And about boys...they are SO MUCH FUN! No...you don't get to dress them up, but they are a BLAST, so you should be excited!!!!