Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Garett Rolling

This is my first attempt at uploading a video on here. Sorry it's a little long, I have no idea how to edit. He's rolling like a pro though! Just watch until he rolls over.... Grace couldn't be shown up so she rolled over to and then sang to Garett.

6 comments:

Kim said...

That is so fun! Crazy how fast they grow. I wish they could stay little for a little bit longer : )

Anonymous said...

Oh, they're both just too big! Garett is such a cute little guy! I love Grace's singing. I miss them both sooo much!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! That's so exciting when they finally do that. He's growing so fast! Can't wait till Sat :)

McDougal Family said...

So cute! That is so fun when they learn to do new things! Connor just started scooting!!! Now I have to protect my house! :)

Hey - I tagged you on my blog so check it out!

The Stringhams said...

Hey guys! I think i am finally picking up the whole blog idea! (Hopefully) I think you guys have such an adorable family! Thanks for inviing us to your blog! Hope we can get together soon! :)

The Stringhams said...

Oh and one more thing..i deleted our other blog. Mike figured the other one out so that address is mikeandheathers.blogspot.com Sorry for the confusion :)