Last night Ben and I were playing legos with Grace before bedtime. She was so excited and was talking non stop when she said "Movin and Groovin time". Ben looked at her and asked where that came from. I told him it had come from PBS, and she looked at him and said, "No, PBS Kids dot org." We couldn't stop laughing. This girl is so funny.
She is finally singing a lot of songs these days, filling in her own words when she doesn't know the right one. So as she sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star she says, "Up above the Word World sky...." Why wouldn't the stars be above Word World sky? It is one of her favorite shows!
3 comments:
Sounds like my kid isn't the only one who watched too much TV! jk Too funny!
I love it! You need to sneakily record her singing! I want to hear!
She is so cute! I love it when kids say and do cute things like that! They are so sweet and innocent and they just say whatever comes to their minds at the time! So cute!
Post a Comment