The day after we returned home from St. George, I decided I had put off Garett eating real food for long enough. He was almost 6 months, so I broke down bought some cereal and gave it a go. He absolutely LOVED it!

He was still a little unstable in his booster.


It was a family affair with Grace begging to try it and Ben taking hundreds of pictures.

He barely even spit any out. What a great boy!

He has now mastered all of the vegetables and enjoyed some fruits in his mesh popsicle thingy. He has started to get really offended if we eat without him. Now he has cereal for breakfast and Veggies for dinner.
4 comments:
Sounds like fun! We started Brieya about a month ago only to get 2 weeks into it and her get a massive double ear infection. She quit eating, even milk, for most of the next 2 weeks. So we just started up again. Avocado today. . . she loved it! Fun stage, but time consuming!
Good job buddy! I can't wait to come hold you and kiss your squeezable cheeks! See you next week!
Wow! It's been awhile since I checked your blog. I loved reading all your new posts. He is just so cute eating his food. And of course, smiley as ever!
He is so cute and getting so big! So fun when they start new things - such as eating food! :)
Post a Comment