Saturday, April 25, 2009

Grace & Garett

Life is GOOD! I seriously have 2 of the cutest kids ever. Grace has been super mouthy lately, but I'm starting to rub off a little and every once in a while I'll get a very polite question coming out of her mouth- that includes please and May I? So I know it's working slowly. Garett has had an ear infection for the past week, but the sweet kid doesn't even give any signs except slight ornerieness. He is still as huggable and loveable and as kissable as can be! I LOVE BEING A MOM!
Grace loves sharing her blanket, and everything else with Garett. If she isn't smacking him with it she sharing it and loving him. Usually one leads to the other.
She is such a great sister, I often find them next to each other with her reading him books or singing a song to him to calm him down. It is so sweet!

I hope she always loves him this much!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I just love your kids, Alyson. Grace reminds me of her dad, just with extra tenderness for being a girl. And Garett; man, that boy can laugh! What a happy guy.