Monday, May 18, 2009

Grace's Birthday Party

(This picture is supposed to go at the end of the post. I have no idea how to get it there)

We had Grace's Friend Birthday Party on the 6th. That morning I took her to the Dr for her 3 yr check up. Here are her stats.

Height: 40 inches 97%

Weight: 36.8 lbs 92%

Right on for her, always the 90th %!


Anyway, her party was so fun! I was going to do a Princess themed party, but half of her friends are boys so we opted for a Farm Party this year. I decorated treat bags for all the kids. The bags looked like pigs,

I made a Barn to play some games with.

We played duck duck goose, pin the tail on the donkey, we planted some seeds and hunted for eggs. Here is everyone hunting.

Grace finding her egg.

We also herded sheep into the barn and then opened presents!

She was excited over every little present! It was so fun!






After presents, we sang to her and had cupcakes!
It was a little crazy having so many friends over (we invited 12 and felt bad leaving people out, but she just kept inviting people and I had to cut it off somewhere), but we had so much fun!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I am giggling at Grace's stats! I just took Aezy for her 5 year appointment today ahd she's 41 1/2 inches tall and 34 pounds; right on for Aezy! But it's funny how my kids just are smaller than almost all other kids their age and their cousin is the opposite!

Jenny Lynes said...

It is so fun to see her expressions at each present! It makes me want to get her another one just to watch her open it! She is so cute!

Parkinson Family said...

you did a great job on her party!! everything was so creative and fun!

Anonymous said...

ZACH and I were looking at what a fun birthday your daughter had. So sorry he wasn't invited.