Friday, June 26, 2009

Swimming

While Michelle was here we took the kids to the Legacy Center for swim. Actually Michelle took them while I sat by the side of the pool. So I need to send another HUGE Thank You to Michelle who took my kids for me for a whole day while I was throwing up and sick. She's a trooper and I am so grateful I could go back to bed that day and get better. Thus the reason why I wasn't swimming. Grace had such a fun time at the pool, Logan on the other hand was a bit fearful of the big bucket. Here's Grace jumping in. I made her do it like 10 time so I could get one mid air, but it didn't work. She here she is getting ready to jump,
and here she is climbing out.
She's just fake sleeping in this one. This girl is still so fearless in the water. She wandered up to the top of the waterslide all by herself and got really upset when the lifeguard sent her back down. Now if I could only get her into swimming lessons....I've tried 3 times and it has been full!

3 comments:

Mauri said...

Alyson...have you tried sighing her up at the PG pool? It's a little bit of a drive but we never have a problem getting the kids into classes there.

Anonymous said...

You didn't take any pictures of me in my lovely swimsuit? Too bad. Ha! Not.

Anonymous said...

Wow! With a fearless on like her, she would LOVE swim lessons. The AF pool is great for lessons too.