Monday, June 29, 2009

Hooray for Ben!

It's official... Ben is now a Senior Professional in Human Resources. He took the SPHR test almost a month ago and the results came in the mail today! I am so proud of him! He took the classes and studied hard, and I think he's the only one in his class that actually took the test! Most people just take the PHR, but not Ben he jumped right up to the Senior Level! I just have to brag for a minute about how great he is and how he has excelled in his career. Congrats Ben and I love you!

For those of you who have never heard of the SPHR it's like the CPA test for HR People and looks awesome on a resume!

4 comments:

The White's said...

GOOD JOB BEN! Im glad you also told me what the test was, that helped and made you even cooler!

Jessica said...

AWESOME! Congrats to you Ben!

Parkinson Family said...

congrats!!

Anonymous said...

That's great! I know he worked hard for that.