At the end of May Michelle and I took the kids up to the Discovery Gateway Museum. On our way we stopped to visit Grandpa Hardy. He was so sweet and had snacks ready for the kids and invited them to play with the toys. The same toys we played with as kids, such memories! It was wonderful to visit him and we love him so much!

Grace knew right where to go when we got to the Museum. She headed straight for "home". This adorable kids sized house that had a kitchen they could stock with food at the "market". She loved this place.

They had all things miniature. Here Grace is filling up the car at the gas station while dressed as a chef. We spent a long time in this area playing dress ups, "shopping", and playing house. SO FUN!

We then headed upstairs to see the helicopter and eat our lunch. Then we happened upon the "TV Studio". Michelle and I became news anchors.

We headed back down stairs and Grace had a go on the horse at the farm.

Garett was such a great baby! I know one day he will be running around chasing after Grace doing all sorts of fun things, but I'm happy that for now he is content to sit and let me hold and snuggle him!
2 comments:
I love discovery museums. I'll miss your cute family! Wish I had more time to hang out, but hopefully we'll be home soon. Love you!!
oh we've never been but it looks like a ton of fun!
Post a Comment