Saturday, July 18, 2009

Our little Garden

We had our first harvest from the Garden! Peas! We love peas and finally got a few of them.

My high hopes for our garden have not proven themselves yet. I was expecting a flourishing garden and the only thing that seems to be flourishing is the potatoes! Hopefully they turn out well. The broccolli has finally come in and my squash keeps flowering but there are no squash on them! I don't know what to do. I need more sun!

Here's to hoping planting this garden will be worth it in the end.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love garden peas, and potatoes, those alone will make it worth it! Might I convince you to send that oh so cute pic of us at lunch to my email?? Love you!

DJ and Kristin said...

Oh sad day, seeing all the neighborhood fun makes me miss you guys :( Looks like so much fun, but my favorite picture is the camping one your little family looks so tired. Love it.