Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Liberty Land

On the 19th of June we had Bryan and Alyssa and Jacob and Alyssa, Ben's brother's and their wives, down for a visit. I also hosted Bunco that night so it was a fun weekend! Bryan's Alyssa played Bunco with us and won a Gift Card to Liberty Land! So the next day we all headed over to Liberty Land for some fun. This was our first trip and we were surprised to see a big blow up slide inside! Garett enjoyed taking a ride down with me.
Grace and
Ben had a fun time too.

We had turns driving the go carts.

I was REALLY Awful!!! I could not do the turns, plus it started raining so the track was really slick. Yeah, lets blame it on the rain!
Ben rocked climbed and the boys and Jacob's Alyssa all played laser tag.
Gracie rode some of the rides inside so overall it was a fun day. Since it was raining there were some things we really wanted to do but couldn't so we'll definitely have to go back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, shucks, I'm sad we didn't go there instead of seeing Up. It looks like fun!