Garett's Birthday was Sept 22. That year went fast! We started out the celebrations with my Dad and Deb coming down with some presents. He wasn't quite sure what to do at first but Grace was eager to show him.

After the first rip of the paper he thought he was pretty cool!

He kept getting this excited look on his face like he could hardly stand the excitement! It was so funny.

He loved both of the gifts he got from them! A little tool bench and an animal train!

He is the best gift of all!

Then my mom and Ben's parent's came to celebrate and he knew just what to do with their gifts.

He opened the card from my Grandpa Hardy first and loved playing with the money- which we bought a nice winter coat with!

Then came Grandma Hardy's gift.

A Train!

He LOVES this thing. It moves on it's own and has balls that shoot out the back.

Grandma and Grandpa Harper came him a musical light up toy and we gave him some clothes and some trucks. I am proud to say that we now have a few boy toys in the house!

What's a party without a little wrestling match?

This was another fun game that day.
Garett thought it was hilarious that Grandpa had ball on his head and tried to climb up and get it.

Then we had some ice cream and cake!
Garett was not thrilled about the hat.

He LOVED the cake though! He was not at all hesitant to eat the cake. He knew what it was and went right for it enjoying every last crumb.

Happy Birthday
Garett! We love you and are so happy to have you in our family!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Garett! Wow! I can't believe he's one already!!
Cute pictures! First birthdays are the best! And I love Grace's hair cut! Sorry about your stresses with regard to pre-school. I wish I had good advice for you.
Keep praying about it. I know Heavenly Father knows what you're going through. Parenthood is the most important job we have, and He knows that. Even if you don't get any miraculous ideas, or solutions, at least He'll help you get through it!!!
Happy Birthday Garett! He's such a Harper, he's so cute!
Post a Comment