Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Our 7th Anniversary

Since our anniversary was on Sunday this year, we celebrated the day before. We went and got Ben some new running shoes, which he loves! Then that afternoon we took the kids bowling. We had a really great time until Grace smashed her fingers in the bowling balls. I guess it doesn't matter how many times we tell her not to play with the balls in the ball return, she eventually has to learn it by herself.
Garett really enjoyed bowling this time around. He would push the ball down the ramp,
and then every time would say "Yay!" It was so cute!
I don't really remember who won. Neither Ben or I did very well, but we had a great time being together as a family.
After bowling we dropped the kids off at my mom's house and we drove down to Provo. We ate dinner at the Happy Sumo, which was very good! (p.s. The Tuna Tataki there isn't nearly as good as the one at Yapona!) Then we headed over to Color Me Mine. This was my surprise for Ben. He saw the pottery place we went to in Phoenix and commented that it looked fun. I did some research and found this was a similar place right here in Utah. He was super excited. I picked a salad bowl to paint and Ben picked a cereal bowl. We had such a great time being creative, talking, listening to music, and eating our yummy caramel apple from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. It was such a fun date night! Thanks Babe for 7 awesome years! I love you!

No comments: