So I know that you have all been dying to see our place. :) So here it is..... This is our hall of a kitchen. I couldn't figure out why the picture is downloading sideways. But as you can see we have tiny oven, gas range, little fridge and Microwave. What else does one need when you have a maid doing your dishes right?
This is our dining table. The door behind it is a bathroom. Notice the Chinese New Year's Decoration? These are selling everywhere right now. Chinese New Year is the first part of February I think. We got ours in China Town.
This is the view out of our apartment. It is beautiful at night. This was taken right before a rain storm.
This is the Family room. The couch is facing a TV. Lovely furniture isn't it? The first door you see leads to Grace's Bedroom, the second is a HUGE Storage Closet.
So that's the tour. We also have one more bedroom with a full bed for anyone who wants to visit!
1 comment:
Yeah! I'm glad I finally got to see pictures! It looks like a nice place! What a great view and nice pool.
Post a Comment