Sunday, February 17, 2008
Gracie Pooped in the Potty!
I just had to share our happy news for the day. The past week I've been asking Grace every once in a while if she wanted to sit on the potty. She has a few times, but nothing has ever happened. Well tonight as we were getting her ready for bed I could tell she had either just pooped or was working on something so I asked her again. She ran right over to the bathroom. I took of her diaper and she had pooped a little so I wasn't expecting anything. When I sat her on the potty she pooped a little bit more and was so excited about it and was really excited to flush the toilet. So it may be just a fluke, but it could be the starting of something great! Any tips for toilet training now? I haven't even read anything about it, so I guess I'll have to start thinking hard about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment