Tuesday, February 26, 2008

That is some Serious Bed Head!

This is what we woke up with this morning. The curse of having curly hair I suppose. This is about the worst we've seen it so far. I suppose I could blame it on Grace sleeping in her Big Girl Bed. Last night was her first full night in her bed. She did perfectly and this morning we heard this little knocking on the door. She was waiting patiently for us to let her out. (she does know how to use the doorknobs by the way) So she has taken a few naps in the big bed and if all continues to go smoothly we will be able to move the crib out soon and have more room for her toys. It is nice to have the crib though, so I can threaten to put her in it if she gets out of bed, but she always chooses the big bed if given her choice. She loves to climb under the covers and lay on the pillow.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

HA HA HA HA!!! That is so cool! I wish my hair could look like that!

Tommy