Not Your Average Goldfish?

Since my sister Michelle is the only one I know that has enjoyed owning a pet Goldfish, I thought of her when we saw this. Last weekend we went to dinner at the Outback. Which of course is in a huge mall like everything is in Singapore. In this huge mall was a Goldfish Competition. Not Joking. These fish came from all across South East Asia to Compete for the Singapore City Cup. It was fun looking at all the fish. Who knew goldfish could get so big and that there were so many different types? Grace loved seeing the fishies.

Doesn't really compare to poor old Gus, does it Mish?
2 comments:
Oh wowzer! I'm suprised Gus didn't get that big since he lived for so long (wasn't it like 2 1/2 years or something?). That's awesome! Actually, Gus wasn't a goldfish, he was a beta. BUT Jack and I have gotten some goldfish together, the poor things, I don't think any of them lived more than 2 weeks.
I totally never realized Gus wasn't a goldfish. No wonder he lived so long!
Post a Comment