I can't believe she's 2! We have a fun day planned so more details will come, but I wanted to dedicate this to our Sweet Princess.
WE LOVE YOU!
(I tried really hard to get a cute picture of Grace all dressed up on Sunday, but she refuses to pose and smile for me. So thise sunglass one will have to do for now.)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute page! Tell Gracie happy birthday for us! I can't believe she's two, either! Crazy!
okay so how are you doing these scrapbook pages, share the wealth and knowledge. Is it easy or hard?? and can you print them out?? and how do I get to the site?? They look really good by the way! you can email or just use the blog I guess. magalyeolson@yahoo.com
5 comments:
Cute page! Tell Gracie happy birthday for us! I can't believe she's two, either! Crazy!
Happy Birthday Gracie!! That is crazy. She is so old. We miss you guys. I was over near your house yesterday and was missing you guys!
Happy birthday Grace! I can't believe she is 2. How fun. your scrapebook pages are so cute! how are you doing them, you are a pro!
okay so how are you doing these scrapbook pages, share the wealth and knowledge. Is it easy or hard?? and can you print them out?? and how do I get to the site?? They look really good by the way! you can email or just use the blog I guess.
magalyeolson@yahoo.com
WOW what a big girl! And you are becoming quite the pro scrapbooker.
Post a Comment