We decorated the day after Thanksgiving, and boy did it wear us out. Mostly because we went out shopping that morning (not at the crack of dawn though, because Garett decided to sleep through the night for the 1st time!)
Here is Ben and Garett all tuckered out.

And Grace in one of the Christmas Bins. She's just fake sleeping and thinks she's hilarious.

And here are the results!
(notice our Nativity on the bookshelf? It's the one we brought home from Singapore!)

The Second Christmas tree. (This one was actually the original until we upgraded)

And the stockings hung with care. Garett even has one!

I just love having my house decorated for Christmas!
3 comments:
cute! everything looks great!
I had forgotten how cute your house is- the trees look great!
I love seeing people's holiday decorations!! Yours look so cute, Alyson. Miss you! I always had so much fun whenever we hung out. :)
Post a Comment