Our Holiday weekend started on Wednesday with Ben taking the day off. We slept in and did a little shopping and then Ben so graciously watched the kids while I went and saw Twilight with Jenny. It was okay, but I'm nitpicky and didn't love Edward, or Bella very much. After the movie we went over to the Lynes for some yummy dinner and lots of fun!
We had such a fun Thanksgiving. We went to Ben's Parent's house for a yummy dinner and games that mostly came from the xbox. Scene It and Rock Band sure are fun!
Friday I was going to wake up early after Garett ate and head out shopping, but to my surprise he decided to sleep through the night for the first time! (it hasn't happened again since) So I was out shopping by 8 instead of 5. I got some good deals and had a nice time shopping by myself while Ben braved Target and Walmart with 2 kids! What a guy! I met up with him at Walmart and then we went to the Wingshack for some lunch. We then went home and decorated! I love Christmas decorations and it is so fun to have them all up.
Saturday we got to see my sister Michelle! We haven't seen her since July and I was excited! We met up at my brother Rob's house for some games and dinner. While she was here she took some pictures of our family. Thanks Shell!
We had a great Holiday weekend and it was sure hard to get up with an alarm again on Monday. Oh well, only 3 more weeks till Christmas and lots more family time!




8 comments:
Those are so cute, again I have to say that Grace is so cute. She looks really good in Blue. And Garrett he melts my heart.
what great family pictures! You all look great together!
Wow, I did such a great job! :) Haha. It was so fun to see you guys, I wish we could hang out everyday! You need to come visit me now! I'm having withdrawls.
Your family is so darling! Great pictures! It's good to hear you guys are doing well!
Cute family. Garrett is so big. I tagged you, by the way....sorry.
Great pictures! Michelle did a good job! Good to hear you're doing well. Garrett is getting so big! He's adorable.
I love the pics. You all look really great!
those pictures are gorgeous!
Post a Comment