Saturday, November 29, 2008

2 months Old!

Here he is 2 whole months old and his first set of shots. He was a brave little guy even though I forgot to give him some Tylenol. His legs were sure sore the rest of the day and he just wanted to be held. Here are the stats on our big boy.
Height- 24 1/4 inches 93%
Weight- 14 lbs 90%
Head- 16 inches 66%
Grace really loves him so much. The other day she said, "Mommy, Garett is my best best friend!" That made my heart melt, and then of course she realized I loved it so much she said it about 100 time the rest of the day. But still... you gotta love it.
Grace's smile is so sweet in this picture. And she really is sweet some times. In fact the other night I laid Garett on a blanket to play while I made dinner and Grace brought over her library books and read to him instead of jumping over him and squishing him like she usually does. She really is a good big sister and is slowly getting a little more obedient. Now, if I could only make her voice about 10 notches quieter!


1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Alyson, he is SOOOO cute!! I wish I could hold him and squish the life out of him!! (Not really, but you know what i mean.) He really is adorable....