I just got home from voting! I honestly tried to vote early last week, but when I pulled up to the polling location and saw the line out the door and down the sidewalk I chickened out not wanting to chase Grace around forever. So today realizing I might be waiting a long time I went prepared with my mega double stroller, books galore, and lots of food. When I got there the line was pretty long so I went to the end and started my wait. About 25 minutes into my wait I was told that I was in a smaller precinct and there wasn't a line and could walk right in and vote. ARGGHH! That was frustrating. So I walked in, but ended up having to wait another 20 minutes or so for a machine because 3 of them were down and it was slow moving on the other ones. I finally made it and voted, and boy am I glad this election is going to be over today! I'm am so sick of election ads and am excited to move forward and see what will become of our country. Oh, and the books and food worked, Grace was perfect and sat in the stroller the whole time!
And, if you live in West Jordan don't forget to vote for Ben's Dad, Wayne Harper. He's the best State Representative Ever!!!!!!! (at least I think so!)
1 comment:
You are a brave woman! Nice job! Thanks for the invite, I got in!!
Post a Comment