Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

We carved our pumpkins last night for FHE. The look on Grace's face sums up her feelings about pumpkins. She was so excited to make a Jack O Lantern until she saw what was inside. So I ended up doing her whole pumpkin for her but she still calls it hers. We had a fun time.
Here are the finished products. Grace's is the one with the face (I wasn't feeling very creative) and Ben's is the one with Bats. Isn't it awesome? I think he did a great job!
I love fun classic traditions like this. Now I can't wait for the Gingerbread Houses!





5 comments:

Becca Sharp said...

I just love looking at your blog. I really need to be better at posting on mine. Do you mind if I put a link to your blog on my blog? The only people that really read mine are my family members and a few friends. But, since your blog is invite only, none of them will be able to get to it anyway. It'll just help me remember the blog address and it'll be nice to link it to mine. Let me know if that's okay. Email me.

Parkinson Family said...

those are awesome!

Mindy said...

What fun pictures! I LOVE your new haircut! I'm hoping to get mine cut before the baby comes. Yippeee! Garrett is such a chubber. I love it!

Jenny Lynes said...

What a classic picture of Grace! I love the little naked pictures! Your pumpkins look awesome too!

Mauri said...

alyson...i have an invite for you, for a party on sat night
email me, nmbrewer@hotmail.com
so can can give you the info...
I don;t know where your house is to drop off an invitation