From Here to Eternity
IS HE SO ADORABLE?!!! What a cutie!! i love how he's asleep in like every single picture!! Oh newborns, *sigh*. How sweet.
I love how they turned out! So darling. I wish I could just squish him in person! Love you!
They turned out great! You all look so happy and very cute!
All I can say is adorable!
Oh how precious! I love the one of him snuggled in the blanket. I think he looks like his daddy. Enjoy him- they grow so fast!
These turned out great! Seriously, how is it you look that gorgeous and you had a baby 2 weeks ago--just not fair!
I love the one of your hands. So fun, you have a cute little family
Oh, my goodness! I seriously want to borrow him for a few hours one day! You name the day! You guys look great too, by the way! :) Such cute pictures!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
IS HE SO ADORABLE?!!! What a cutie!! i love how he's asleep in like every single picture!! Oh newborns, *sigh*. How sweet.
I love how they turned out! So darling. I wish I could just squish him in person! Love you!
They turned out great! You all look so happy and very cute!
All I can say is adorable!
Oh how precious! I love the one of him snuggled in the blanket. I think he looks like his daddy. Enjoy him- they grow so fast!
These turned out great! Seriously, how is it you look that gorgeous and you had a baby 2 weeks ago--just not fair!
I love the one of your hands. So fun, you have a cute little family
Oh, my goodness! I seriously want to borrow him for a few hours one day! You name the day! You guys look great too, by the way! :) Such cute pictures!
Post a Comment