Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Going Private

Ben has been telling me to do this for months and months, so I'm finally going to do it. I'm not sure if it's my emotions lately or what, but I just keep having this overwhelming feeling that I need to protect my precious little family, and if going private will help then I'm going to do it. Since this blog is mostly for my journaling and family history I tend to put a little more information in than Ben is comfortable with. So SORRY to all you Google Reader Users, I know it's a pain to not be able to check for updates on that, but for my peace of mind I've got to do it.
So leave a comment if you want an invite or email me at alysonshardy@yahoo.com. (that's my older email address, but I didn't want to put my regular one out there for strangers) I think I'll do it in about 2 weeks, so hopefully that will be enough time for everyone that wants to check us out to respond. Thanks! Oh, and blog stalkers are welcome to respond!

23 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Alyson,
This is Kim from the "old northlake 2nd" ward : ) You know, the pretty bad piano player : ) I found your blog and your family is so cute and Garett is adorable. I would love to keep checking out your blog- and don't worry- I'm not a blog stalker : )

Kim T

Becca Sharp said...

Hey Aly! Garett is adorable! Newborns are so fun! Lexi is two months old now and so cute. I'd love to be invited to keep up with your blog. Every time I see your entries, it reminds me - I need to be as good at updating my blog as you are!

love ya!
becca

Amy said...

For sure I'd love an invite! Your kids are cute, I'm glad you came to playgroup today!

The Hungry Homemaker said...

I would love to keep reading your blog! Add me in too!

Julie said...

Oohhh...pick me! cricket0811@yahoo.com I want to keep updated on your family!

Cricket :)

Natalie Wright said...

Miss you- hope your cute family is well!
Natalie

The Ross Family said...

count me in!

Unknown said...

I would love an invite!

Jessica said...

Yes please! I'd like an invite!!

DJ and Kristin said...

Yes I want a invite! I have to see your cute family!! By the way your pictures are so cute!! I love them.
krisniels@hotmail.com

Tiffany said...

Me to of course. tiffanyswinghunt@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Yey, I found you just in time! I would love to keep up with the nieghbors at the end of my street! Hey send me an email, so that I have your address and can link you to mine...oohscrap@yahoo.com
Debbie

Parkinson Family said...

i would love an invite, does it make me a blog stalker if i am not under the "friends list" :)
lpierce621@yahoo.com
thanks!

jeffandlorraine said...

I totally want to keep looking at your blog! You have such a cute family and your new little boy is to die for!!! Just precious! My email is jeffberlin@ubtanet.com
Love,
Star

McDougal Family said...

Hey Aly!
I too would love an invite. emily_mcdougal@yahoo.com It is so fun to be able to read about how you and your family are doing! This is the only way I really keep in touch with people! (Sad, I know!) By the way - your kids are so adorable and your family pics turned out SO cute!!!
Loves ~ Emily

Anonymous said...

Hey add me to your list too, Mrs. Popular! Cute pics of your son!

Jennie said...

Hey Alyson,

It is your cusin Jenn (Josh's wife) I would love an invite, I enjoy keeping up on all of the family. Your kids are so cute. I enjoy reading about their adventures. My email is
tennifera3@hotmail.com

Corinne said...

Put me on the list! I love the baby pictures you are so on the ball. Liddy is two months and I have not taken her in yet. I remember when I thought two was a handful. The emotional part doesn't ever change. I had my little cry this morning(Sundays are so hard) and I am sure I will cry again.... you are not alone take care

Lynes Family said...

Well, you KNOW I want to be included! And I freely admit to stalking your blog!

Kirstine said...

Well I am admitting to being a blog stalker. I just like to keep up on everyone and your family is so beautiful. Please count me in. ceoeclark@hotmail.com

Jenny C said...

jennyleecapell@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I wrote you an e-mail, and would love to keep up with you.

Mindy said...

keep us posted!