Okay, I NEVER do these so I'm not sure why I'm doing it now instead of taking a nap, but here we go.
The rules for this tag are simple. You must drop everything you're doing and the following pictures WITHOUT cleaning up first!
1. The kitchen sink

2.Favorite Room in the house- Currently it's
Garett's room, since it's the cleanest and cutest.

3. Fridge- nothing too exciting.

4. My Closet- I blame the messiness on the floor to Grace who is constantly trying on my shoes, so what's the point of putting them away! Also, only about 1/4 of these clothes currently fit my post
partum body, isn't that depressing? Or maybe motivating...

5. The Laundry Room

6. Self Portrait- Like my new do? I got it done this morning (thanks Jenny!) I love it and am so glad to have something different. I think this is honestly the shortest I've cut it since I was 7 and my brothers called me Cowbell. (Just imagine for yourself how great that haircut was)

So
apparently there are a few more items to this tag, but this is as far as I got before
Garett decided he was hungry, so it will have to do for now!
3 comments:
Cute Cute SUPER Cute Hair!! LOVE IT!!!!!
I love the Hair cut!
Yeah1 You did the post! So glad I tagged you. And I love the new do! So cute!
Natalie
Post a Comment