Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tis the Season...

We've done so many fun things this month. We started off our Christmas Celebrations by going to see..
with the Lynes on Dec. 3. It was a wonderful night to get away and enjoy an evening of remembering what Christmas is all about
Then on the 5th Jenny and I decided to go to the Festival of Trees since neither of us has ever been. It was a lot of fun! We only made it about half way through the trees before the kids broke down and we had to give up seeing the rest.
This was one of my favorites, it's blown glass!
We did get to see Santa while we were there! I really talked it up this year, so Grace was so excited to see him, and this is the first year I have a picture of Grace not screaming while on Santa's lap. I also kept asking Grace what she's going to ask Santa for for Christmas. She kept saying, "I don't know" so I "suggested" that she might want a Cinderella doll (which is what I had already gotten for her). She thought that was a great idea and told Santa that's what she wants. So lucky for her Santa can grant her Christmas wish! Poor Garett got woken up to take this picture.
They had a really fun craft area for the kids. They got to make these Reindeer hats.
Here is Matthew and Grace.
Nicole and Grace, I love the silly face.
Here they are making the hats. Grace was loading on the sparkles, and definately felt she needed more. But really would you expect anything less? I'm still vacumming glitter and sparkles out of my carpet.
The other activity the kids chose to do was fishing. Mostly because they knew they'd get a sucker out of it.
Here are the three kids in front of a Disney Tree. There were some truly creative and beautiful trees there and we had such a fun time! Maybe next year I can get Ben to go with us, or watch the kids so we can make it through all the trees!

No comments: