Thursday, January 22, 2009

4 Months Old!

My Handsome little boy is 4 Months Old! He is growing so fast. We took him to the Dr and here are his stats.....
25 1/4 in tall 65th %
16.09 lbs 82 %
Head 17 in 76%
I couldn't believe that he wasn't actually in the 90th percentile! That's a first for me.
Garett is such a wonderful happy baby.... I hate to use the word perfect, but he really almost is! He sleeps well, eats well, is always happy, smiling and laughing, and rarely cries.
I love him so much and can't imagine life without him!

4 comments:

McDougal Family said...

Oh he is just so cute! You just want to pinch his cheeks, don't you? They grow up so fast! I can't believe he is already 4 months old! Wow!

Natalie Wright said...

That baby is so the boy version of Grace and so stinkin' cute! Happy four months!

Anonymous said...

I agree with your friend, he is the boy version of Grace! I can't get over how much they look alike! You must have passed the same genes from each of you to both of them. I miss giving him kisses!

Jenny Lynes said...

That is seriously the cutest picture ever! I hope I have one (a baby) just like him!