Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hawaii!- Day 1

Here is our trip to Hawaii finally! We left on Jan 12th after dropping our kids off at G & G Harpers (thanks again!!!!). Here is Woodson, Ben, Jenny and I at the airport all ready to go and praying we'd make it on the flight. Luckily we did, but we all sat separately. I sat next to a very large man, I didn't enjoy an arm rest for the entire flight, but we made it!
Our adorable husbands arranged to have us Lei'd at the airport. It was so cool and all the other ladies were jealous! Here we are in the Costco parking lot. Yes we really are in Hawaii even though we are wearing long pants and shirts. It was hot!
We made it to our place and changed! I wish I could wear shorts all year long. I just had to give my new fins a try on. I was excited to go snorkeling!
Here is the Sunset from our Balcony. What a beautiful view!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how EXTREMELY happy Jenny looks in the first picture!

Kim said...

That looks like you had so much fun! The pics are cute!