Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hawaii- Day 3

We decided to try out our Snorkel gear on Wednesday. It had been a long time since I'd snorkeled but we had a lot of fun! Ben spotted an octopus, and Jenny found a giant lobster. There was so many beautiful fish and coral. We had a great time and wore ourselves out.
So we head off to the beach! I LOVE laying on the beach and reading a good book. Luckily we had plenty of time to do that this trip!
On a sad note...this was the last picture my camera took...it's a beauty, because...
while we were trying to get this picture a nice man dropped our camer and broke it! Oh well, the price of looking good in a convertible I guess. After Tuesday we traded our sedan in for a convertible because the shock were really bad on the first car. We thought we were getting a great deal! Who doesn't want to ride around Hawaii in a convertible? Apparantly me. It was fun when it was hot and sunny... and we were driving slow. But as soon as the clouds came in and we sped up I got so cold and whiplashed thanks to my hair flying around my face. I spoiled the fun a few times by asking them to put the top up. It was definately worse in the back seat.

We decided to go out for a stroll that evening to see the sunset. We took a few fun pictures. Here are Ben and I frolicking on the beach.
Here we are at Sunset.



2 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks soo fun. Bad news about the camera--thats too bad. cute swim suit too! I'd love to take pictures of Grace and Garrett--what days would work for you either 10 or 11 am or 5pm

DJ and Kristin said...

looks like you guys had lots of fun!! I am so jealous!! I am so sick of the snow!! Your pictures are so beautiful!! I am sure you probably had a blast with Jenny and Woodson they are Great!!