Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Birthday!

I know I have been missing in action for like a month..... many excuses. My camera was broken, then my computer was having issues, then my computer was gone for 2 weeks....but I finally have it back and working! So I have A LOT of catch up to do!
Before I do any of that though I want to tell Ben Happy Birthday today! I know getting married 2 days after your birthday (happy anniversary too!) sometimes over shadows your big day so this year it's all about you babe! You are the best husband/father/friend ever and I love you so much! Thanks for your sweet love and support. I love you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday yesterday Ben!

Sylvia said...

Happy Birthday Ben!

And Alyson, I was wondering where you'd been!!! :)

McDougal Family said...

Happy b-day Ben (on Thursday)! Also, Happy Anniversary today you guys! Another year down - only Eternity left! :) lol