My Birthday was fantastic this year! Ben took the day off to celebrate with me. He let me sleep in and made me this wonderful breakfast! It was delicious!

After we all got ready we headed up to Ben's parents to drop the kids so we could go Birthday shopping. He figured the money would be wiser spent by taking me shopping than buying actual gifts. He was right, and I was spoiled! Check out my new shirt, I love it!

And my four (oops, five!) new pairs of shoes thanks to the money from my Dad and Grandpa!

After shopping Ben and I picked up Garett and went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse, my absolute new favorite restaurant! In the meantime Grace headed downtown with the Granparents and cousins to the Discovery Gateway Childrens Museum. Another fun Legislative Activity. Here they are riding trax downtown.

I don't know what most of these pictures are since I wasn't there to chase her around, but they seem fairly explanatory. This place looks like so much fun!
1 comment:
Ooo, I really want to take Logan there! I've been wanting to go somewhere like that here, but I have no clue what's in Phoenix still.
Post a Comment