I looked and debated for a long time about getting a plastic playhouse or a swingset for Grace. I thought she needed something to play with outside for the summer. So after looking around Ben decided he could build her a playhouse and so the project began. He started on the 28th of March and got it to this point in one day. Thanks to Kyle for all your help!

His goal was to have it done by her birthday, so he came home and worked on it every night for a week and got it done!

He was pretty proud of himself and I think he did an amazing job!

Then it was up to me to paint. It took me forever, no thanks to the weather. Here is the final product. Grace picked the blue.

Here is the inside. We moved her kitchen out, put some outside carpet down,

and her little table and chairs.

She has already spent many hours of fun in it and it's big enough to fit several friends at once! I love it! (Thanks Ben for all your hard work!)
6 comments:
That is so cool! Do you think Ben would come to Arizona and make one for my kids? :) I bet she just lovs it!
That is AWESOME!!! Way to go Ben! How'd he do that?? And happy late birthday to Grace!
Wow Ben! I'm impressed! We wanted to this as well, so we'll have to get some advice from ya!
That is so cute and ridiculously impressive! Can you guys make us one???jk
So cute that day I stopped by for a potty stop they were starting that. It turned out so cute!! Wish we could come play:)Bryn would have loved it.
It looks amazing! Her walls even have the wainscotting (or however you spell it!) No fair!
Post a Comment