Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dance

Grace started dance in August and is having a lot of fun. She loves her teacher Mrs. Rachel and comes home telling us about doing a Passe (I have no idea how to spell that), and playing with ribbons and running around. She has had a few rough days, but overall is doing well in dance. I can't wait to see how they do in their little performances. They're doing a dance at Festival of Trees, and the whole studio is doing a production of The Polar Express.
Though she is doing well in Dance I think her real talent may lie in swimming. We went today for a preschool field trip and she floated on her back- all by herself! Once she had mastered that a few times she began to do the backstroke! She only made it a few feet, but I was sooo proud of her! Way to go Grace!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hooray! I want to come see her at the Festival! Let me know when she performs!

Alyssa Harper said...

Yay Grace! I was a competitive swimmer, so I fully support her in that!