Friday, December 4, 2009

Festival of Trees 2009

Grace danced at the Festival of Trees on Dec. 3. We were sooo excited to see you in her costume and see her dance. She was excited to get up on the big stage. We got there just in time to get her to her teacher and get our seats. Garett loved all the music and would dance to every song.
When it was her class's turn to dance she went right out there and started to dance. Most of the other girls weren't sure what was going on. (she's the one on the left with her arms up. It's part of the dance.)


When I dropped her off I told her I would be out in the audience watching for her. After the dance was done she stood there for like 30 seconds looking for me. (notice all the other girls running off stage) We waved frantically but she never found us and ran off stage. She was so cute and so proud of herself!

After the dance we spent some time looking around at the Trees. This was a favorite display of Ben's. It all Star Wars action figures set up in a battle scene.
I liked this Grince. Grace loved it too, she LOVED watching the cartoon of the Grinch over the Christmas season.
Garett was drawn to these huge Teddy Bears.
Grace's favorite was the Fancy Nancy Tree!
Afterward we went out to eat at Sweet Tomatoes. Way to go Grace on your first Dance Performance!

No comments: