On Dec 7th we went to an amazing Live Nativity (their info is at thelivingnativity.blogspot.com). This was my absolute favorite thing we did during the Christmas Season! The spirit there was amazing and the wonder on the kids faces was pure joy to me. One of our favorite things there were the Camels.


Really, I never thought I would kiss a Camel, but this Camel was the cutest one I had EVER seen! He was furry and sweet and was so cute.

It was pretty cold and we came a little under dressed. We should have bundled up a lot more!

They had it set up like Bethlehem with little shops and tradesmen. Grace got to scoop corn.

The most magical part was seeing Baby Jesus in his manger. Grace stood there is awe for like 5 minutes, she wouldn't move. I love how real to her it was. The most important part of Christmas is our Savior and I'm grateful we had this chance to visit him in the midst of Santa and all the presents!
No comments:
Post a Comment