Monday, December 17, 2007

Ben is Home!!!!

He got home on Friday and we have been running around since. It is so nice to have him back! I sure do appreciate him more after not having him around. We picked him up at the airport and Grace was shy for about a minute and then went right to him and they have been playing non stop since. Ben and I got a little break on Saturday. Grace spent the night at Ben's parents house while we went shopping and to a Christmas party. We love the outlets at Park City! We found some fun things and of course have already worn them all. Who can wait till Christmas? Especially when we only have 3 weeks(AHHH) to wear cold weather items. Sunday was a full day of family, so we were relieved when we had absolutely nothing on our schedule today. We sat around and watched movies and wrapped Christmas presents. Just what Ben needed after working crazy hours over in Singapore. He's just starting to get over the jetlag. It is just so great to have Ben home! Though the time flew by while he was gone I am so happy that we don't have to do it again and that we can be together over there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm glad for you that he's home. I hate being away from Jack for even a day. I'm glad you will all be together now, even if it is a million miles away!

Unknown said...

Owie, I'm so happy for you guys. You are such a trooper to have him away for so long, and then go to the other side of the world with him! You are so awesome like that though. I sure miss your cute face. Maybe when you get home we can play!