Grace was pretty much a terror most of the day. But this morning before she got too bad we were getting ready in my room. I was trying to make a quick phone call so I threw her and the ever present pink blanky up on the bed. The next thing I know she's curled up with her eyes closed doing a fake snore. She did this a few time and I burst out laughing. She opened her eyes and just grinned looking so proud. This is a game Ben and I play with her, but she usually just tries to wake us up. She has never copied before and I hadn't even done it first. It just occurred to her little mind that she ought to play our little game. She amazes me everyday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How adorable is that!?! She has the cutest personality that is showing more and more!
Grace is so cute! I love that story. Hopefully she will do that for Ben when he comes home.
Post a Comment