Friday, December 21, 2007

Gingerbread Houses

We had our friends Jenny and Woodson over to make Gingerbread Houses the other night.(from a Kit, not home made. I am definately not that baking savvy.) It was really fun and our kids were going nuts over the candy. Grace may have placed two or three candies on the house, but she ate much much more than that. Ben was quite the creative genius when it came to the Gingerbread men. He was great with the frosting too. I think he was the only one that didn't cut the hole in his bag to big. The rest of us just made a mess. I tossed my one gingerbread man attempt.
The Final Product. We are quite proud of our little house!



2 comments:

Jessica said...

FUN! This is one thing we haven't done this year-maybe we should all build gingerbread houses next year! This picture is making me sad that you guys are leaving! Boo hoo

Drew said...

We used the same kit this year. I know I should have done some gourmet mormoncook thing but I was tired and didn't feel like baking. The girls left most of the candy on this year. I think they realize they get candy and cookie on Christmas eve if they wait!!