Friday, January 9, 2009

This Stinks

Let me just say that Breast Infections HURT!!!!!!! and that for the past 3 days I have wanted to do nothing else but lay on the couch and cry. Luckily that's exactly what my Dr told me to do, and the medicine is finally working. I may be able to face the world by the end of the day!

10 comments:

Julie said...

Poor Owie! You've got a major Owie!!! I hope you get feeling better soon!

McDougal Family said...

Oh I am SO sorry! I had that twice with Brady and once with Connor! Don't you just feel like you want to die?! You feel like you are dying anyway! And nobody understands how badly it hurts unless they experience it themselves! Again, so sorry! Hope you feel better soon!

Sylvia said...

Poor Alyson, I am so sorry!!!! That is the worst--especially when you have a toddler and a newborn to take care of. I hope you feel better soon!

The Ross Family said...

I am so sorry! That can't be fun and yet you still came to my shower despite the fact that you were probably still feeling crappy! I hope you are feeling better!!! Thanks again for everything yesterday! I have the best friends in the world!

Unknown said...

Oh, man!! I'm so sorry! I hope you get feeling better soon!

Tiffany said...

Aly, you should call me!! I'm just up the street now and I could have helped out with Grace and stuff. I'm glad the worst part is over....you deserve extra points in heaven just for breast feeding in my point....breast infection...automatic exaltation :)

DJ and Kristin said...

Hello my long lost friend!! I am sorry to hear this. I was looking to want to breast feed my new little one, but with stories Like this I can't help but rethink it. I hope you start feeling better. Good luck!! At least Garrett is so stinkin' cute he is so worth it!!

Jenny C said...

Sad. i am sorry! I miss you!

Parkinson Family said...

hope it gets better soon! im syre hawaii will help! :)

Jessica said...

OH I can't even imagine! I hope you feel better!