On July 18th Ben and I went to The Fray concert with his boss, Jeremy. It was my very first "real" concert. (I've been to plenty Choir, Symphony, and classical concerts) I was pretty excited and we had such a fun time!

Jack's Mannequin played first and they were Awesome! I hadn't really heard them before but they were so fun to watch and I really liked their music.

We were sitting on the grass and a few songs in this little group of kids start dancing around going crazy. Before we knew it 5 kids turned into this.

Then this..... Body surfing and all. It was crazy! They ended up taking over this entire section next to us forcing out lots of people who were sitting there. Jack's Mannequin ended and
everyone returned to their seat.

The Fray started and the audience wasn't quite as crazy but they were really fun to watch too!
Here we are at the end of the night. It took us an hour to get out of the parking lot, but it was a fun night and I couldn't have picked a better band for my "first"!

1 comment:
That was so Ben body surfing, wasn't it? Glad you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment