Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lagoon

July 22nd was our family Lagoon Day sponsored by my Dad and Deb! I was so excited to go since last year I was pregnant. Ben had a training that day and couldn't come so I packed up the kids and headed up. We met up with the family and had tons of fun!
My Dad and especially Debbie were so great at taking the younger kids on the little rides so I was able to ride most of the big rides that we wanted to do! Thanks Dad and Deb!
Here's my Dad and Grace
Here I have to send out a special Thank You to Tommy and Jessica! They took Garett around in the stroller with them, and then after lunch took him home for a much needed nap! You guys are the best and made my day at Lagoon!
Grace rode all the rides at least once.
My dad and Grace on the train.
Grace is a little dare devil and wanted to ride every ride. She was disappointed when she wasn't tall enough and every time she saw a height sign she would go stand up as straight as she could and lean her head back like this. It was so funny!

To bad it didn't magically make her taller. Maybe next year she'll be tall enough to go on the Bat!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yea! Your alive, I was starting to wonder. Looks like you've been having fun.

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness...I would steal Garrett if I could. He was soooo good and it was truely no big deal!