My sister Heather from North Carolina came into town at the beginning of July for a whole month! It was so fun to have her in town and to play with her kids. The 4th was the first real day we got to play with them. We decided to brace the crowds and go to the Provo Parade since we haven't been to it before. We got a great illegal parking spot and showed up just in time to see the beginning of the parade at the end of the route.
After dinner we headed outside for some fireworks. We were to excited for it to get dark, but fireworks in the light are almost just as fun. Grace loved the Sparklers.
And Ben was the perfect firemaster for the night.
What a finale! We had such a great 4th, and I am just so grateful to live in our wonderful country. I've been feeling ultra patriotic this year. I guess living outside the country makes you realize how great we really do have it and what a wonderful place we live in!

No comments:
Post a Comment